Free autism parent education | Families
Cornerstone ABA Services is excited to announce a FREE parent education opportunity. Parents with children on the Autism Spectrum are often bombarded with different treatment options. It can be difficult to decide what is the best fit for the child and family. Many parents have heard of ABA as a treatment option, but do not understand what ABA is or how ABA can be beneficial for their child.
Join us as we will discuss the fundamentals of Applied Behavior Analysis. We will also review the current research on the effectiveness of ABA interventions for children on the Autism Spectrum.
May 16 - 6-7 pm
Terry Library, 2015 Napa Valley Drive, Little Rock
May 18 - 6-7 pm
Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler, Conway
May 23 - 6-7 pm
Upcoming Events near Russellville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival