ConAgra Foods to expand Russellville facility | News
RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. (AP) - Eighty jobs will be added when ConAgra Foods expands its food facility in Russellville.
The Arkansas Economic Development Commission announced Monday the expansion is the result of ConAgra Foods' recent acquisition of the Bertolli and P.F. Chang's Home Menu frozen meal business from Unilever. Officials said in a news release that production lines will be added to produce the new items.
Officials say the additional employees will increase the number of workers at the Russellville facility to about 1,430.
The Russellville facility has been in operation since 1964, and produces Banquet, Healthy Choice and Marie Callender's products.
ConAgra Foods has headquarters in Omaha, Neb.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Upcoming Events near Russellville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park