ConAgra Foods to expand Russellville facility | News
RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. (AP) - Eighty jobs will be added when ConAgra Foods expands its food facility in Russellville.
The Arkansas Economic Development Commission announced Monday the expansion is the result of ConAgra Foods' recent acquisition of the Bertolli and P.F. Chang's Home Menu frozen meal business from Unilever. Officials said in a news release that production lines will be added to produce the new items.
Officials say the additional employees will increase the number of workers at the Russellville facility to about 1,430.
The Russellville facility has been in operation since 1964, and produces Banquet, Healthy Choice and Marie Callender's products.
ConAgra Foods has headquarters in Omaha, Neb.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Upcoming Events near Russellville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival