Construction to begin on new ConAgra facility | News
RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. (KTHV) - A groundbreaking ceremony is taking place Friday for a new ConAgra Foods facility in Russellville.
The company announced in September 2012 that it would make a $100 million investment with the new facility, which expects to add more than 80 jobs.
The event takes place at 10 a.m. Friday at the ConAgra Foods location at 3100 East Main Street in Russellville. Local and company leaders will join Grant Tennille, executive director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, to participate in the event.
Upcoming Events near Russellville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR